Detailed information about the structure of courses for Spring 2021 is now available in the below spreadsheet.
The Spring 2021 Course Structure Information Spreadsheet is an Excel file that contains the following information about each course:
- Course, Title, Instructor
- Will there be face-to-face instruction?
- Will remote lectures be recorded?
- Will there be any synchronous instruction? (this is when course material is presented with their instructor live on zoom)
- If synchronous instruction is available, when will it be held?
- Will instructor be available in Office Hours/Study Hall synchronously? (live in Zoom)
- Are students require to attend any synchronous activity (either instruction or office hours)?
- Will exams be at a set time or over a 24 hour or week long period?
- Will students in different time zones have options to take exams in their own time zone?
- Is a webcam required?
- Is a microphone required?
- Is any specific software required?
- Will the textbook be required through "equitable access"? Most texts are available if the student chooses to go through this program
- Any additional useful course information