We are looking for interested participants to volunteer to participate in a 14 week research study that will examine the effects of daily strawberry powder intake on markers of gut and cardiovascular health.
To qualify for this study you must be:
- 40-65 years of age
- Overweight or Obese
- Be willing to come in for 7 study visits, lasting about 2 hours each
- Be willing to provide blood, urine and stool samples
- Not taking any medications, and are willing to stop all supplement use prior to and throughout the study period.
Participants will receive:
- Participants will receive $545 for completion of all study visits
- Ragle Human Nutrition Research Center, Academic Surge, UC Davis
For more information: call (530) 752-2915 or use the online form to contact a study coordinator.