Women aged between 50 – 70 needed for a Skin Research Study
Scientists at UC Davis Department of Dermatology and Department of Nutrition are conducting a study that examines the effects of mango intake on facial skin wrinkles and redness in postmenopausal women aged between 50–70.
To participate in this research study, you must be willing to come in for 5 study visits over a period of 16 weeks; and be willing to consume mango four times a week for 16 continuous weeks and provide facial photographs and blood, skin, and stool samples.
To qualify for this study, you must be:
- Female, 50–70 years of age
- Having Fitzpatrick Skin Type I, II, or III
- In good health
- Not taking any medication
- BMI 18.5 - 35.0 kg/m2
- Willing to stop using skincare (except for moisturizer and sunscreen) throughout the study period
Participants will receive:
Participants will receive $240 for completion of all study visits
- Ragle Human Nutrition Research Center, Academic Surge, UC Davis
For more information: call 530-760-5968 or use the online form to contact a study coordinator.