Postmenopausal Women Needed for a Research Study
Scientists at UC Davis’ Department of Nutrition are conducting a study that looks at the effects of resveratrol supplements on cardiovascular health.
To qualify for this study you must be:
- A postmenopausal woman
- 50-70 years of age
- Willing to come in for 3 study visits each lasting approximately 4 hours
- Willing to consume a supplement ResA, native resveratrol, or placebo during study visits
- Not taking medication for anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, cholesterol
You will receive at no cost:
- Copies of standard laboratory results
- Compensation for your visits
For more information, please call (530) 752-2915 or use our online form to contact study coordinator.