Lychee Study - Participants Needed for a Research Study
UC Davis nutrition scientists are conducting a study that looks at the effects of lychee fruit extract supplements on cardiovascular health.
To qualify you must be:
- A postmenopausal woman, 50-70 years of age or a man, 40-65 years of age
- Not taking medications for anxiety, depression, high blood pressure, cholesterol
- Willing to consume a lychee fruit extract (LFE) supplement or a placebo during the study period
You will receive at no cost:
- Copies of standard laboratory results
- Compensation for your visits
For more information: call (530) 752-2915 or use the online form to contact study coordinator.