Dietetic Internship Application Materials
Students are welcome to make an appointment to meet with the Staff Advisor or stop by during drop-in hours to meet with the Peer Advisors. Please note: Peer Advisor drop-in hours are M-F 9am-4pm in 3202 Meyer Hall.
The below materials are available to download in Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Word) and Adobe PDF formats. Microsoft Office documents can be downloaded and edited in the appropriate Office application. Adobe PDF documents can be downloaded and printed (they can't be edited in a word processing application). The free Adobe Reader is available for download.
- Form A: Faculty/Staff Recommendation Letter Request - updated 07/13/2015 (PDF, Word)
- Form A: Instructions - updated 07/13/2015 (PDF)
- Form B: Departmental Recommendation Letter Request- updated 07/13/2015 (PDF)
- Form B: Instructions - updated 07/13/2015 (PDF)
- Confidentiality Waivers (PDF)
- Checklist for UCD Didactic Program in Dietetics - CORRECTED 05/10/2016 (Excel, PDF)
- DPD Course List - Required Supplemental Form - updated 03/17/2016 (PDF)
- Declaration of Intent to Complete Degree and/or CAADE-approved Minimum Academic Requirements (Word, PDF)
- 2016-2017 Applicant Guide to Dietetic Internships PDF format - updated 11/9/2016
- 2016-2017 Applicant Guide to Dietetic Internships XLS format - updated 11/9/2016
Please send questions or comments to: